Cut energy costs and benefit from tax advantages
Müller-BBM and Inplus offer software and consulting services for energy management from a single source
The engineering company Müller-BBM, one of the leading providers of environmental services for industry, trade and public services, together with its subsidiary Inplus offers companies of the manufacturing industry a comprehensive and tailor-made package of software and consulting services in the field of energy management. For companies with a high power and energy consumption, an energy management system becomes more and more important as tax advantages are already coupled to the introduction of such a system. An example is the EEG apportionment for a power consumption of more than 10 gigawatt hours per year. The legislator intends to introduce such changes also in the Power and Energy Tax Act.
Müller-BBM offers expert consulting services concerning the introduction of energy management systems:
- Phase 1 – analysis of the current state: delta analysis according to
DIN EN ISO 50001, guidelines and planning of measures for the implementation phase
- Phase 2 – design, integration and, if required, roll-out of the energy management system
With the software UMsys, Inplus offers a flexible and safe software solution supporting you in all energy management tasks in an efficient and practical way. The implementation comprises the following phases:
- Phase 1 – simple recording of equipment, consumers and energy consumption
- Phase 2 – implementation of the management system: competences, dates, e-mail reminders
- Phase 3 – evaluation and long-term benefit: energy reports, integration of environmental and safety concerns
The following brochure offers further information on the range of services in the field of energy management offered by Müller-BBM and Inplus.
download brochure energy management (PDF, 1274 KB)