Quieter tracks – more appealing rail traffic
The field of "railway technology" is highly complex. Noise and vibration control play a key role in a number of areas.
We work on the basis of a highly complex system, which involves the most diverse disciplines. Its components must fit together to comply with the multi-faceted acoustic requirements that apply to the system as a whole. This applies to passenger comfort within the vehicle as well as to the effects outside the vehicle, and, in particular, in the station area.
We support you in a number of ways when it comes to the two important areas in railway engineering – vehicles and tracks:
- Acoustics management
- Acoustic acceptance measurements
- Structural dynamics and fatigue
- Wheel roughness measurements
- Wheel Monitoring System (WMS)
- Train monitoring
- Noise and vibration control on railway tracks
- Rail roughness and track decay rate measurements
- Rolling noise and vibration predictions