Mobile telephoning is indispensable in our day and age. Smartphones make it easy to contact people, obtain information, surf and be entertained.
An integral part of this is the corresponding demands on the wireless networks and their infrastructure. In the area of voice communication, the GSM standard has been able to set new standards, especially here in Europe. With the introduction of the WCDMA or the UMTS technology, multimedia use of mobile phones has become established as a mass application.
Müller-BBM's mobile communications division offers services for the following devices and systems:
- Mobile phones and terminals
- Mobile phone networks and coverage measurement systems
We simulate and test terminals and networks of the following systems:
- GSM (Global System for Mobile Communications, originally Groupe Spéciale Mobile)
- UMTS (Universal Mobile Telecommunications System)
- LTE (Long Term Evolution)
- WLAN (Wireless LAN)
- VoIP (Voice over IP, Internet telephony)
- DECT (Digital Enhanced Cordless Telephone)