10th Bavarian Immission Control Days in Augsburg on 20th/21st June 2018
Together with its cooperation partners Bayerisches Landesamt für Umwelt (LfU), Müller-BBM Holding AG and Andrea Versteyl Rechtsanwälte, KUMAS – Kompetenzzentrum Umwelt e. V. invites to the 10th Bavarian Immission Control Days in Augsburg.
Dealing with current issues, the well-established event is aimed at companies, municipalities, authorities, planning and consulting offices as well as specialist lawyers for administrative law.
In 2018, the thematic focus is on the following issues:
- Current developments in immission control legislation
- Hygienic operation of evaporation coolers, cooling towers and wet separators
- Environmental Information Act
- Air pollution control I – traffic
- Air pollution control II – combustion plants
- Plant-related immission control
- Noise control (sources, assessment, mitigation strategies)
Walter Grotz (managing director of the company Müller-BBM GmbH) will give a lecture about odour immissions and the planned integration of the odour immission directive GIRL in the Technical Instructions on Air Quality Control (TA Luft). Norbert Suritsch (CEO of Müller-BBM Holding AG) will present the topic blocks "plant-related immission control" and "noise control".
Till Nürrenbach, Thorsten Otto and Volker Liebig are looking forward to your visit at Müller-BBM’s exhibitor booth.