11th Bavarian Immission Control Days in Augsburg on 5th/6th June 2019
For the eleventh time, KUMAS (Centre of Competence in Environmental Affairs) invites to participate in the Bavarian Immission Control Days in Augsburg, together with its cooperation partners, the Bavarian State Office for the Environment, Müller-BBM Holding AG and Andrea Versteyl Rechtsanwälte.
The KUMAS specialist conference dealing with current issues is directed to municipalities, companies, authorities, lawyers specialised in administrative law as well as planning and consulting offices.
In 2019, the thematic focus is on:
- Current developments in immission control (among other things implementation of the NEC Directive, legal assessment of nitrogen depositions in FFH areas, infringement proceedings due to an exceedance of the NO2 limit value…)
- Regulation on medium-sized combustion plants – 44th BImSchV
- Panel discussion "Can the climate still be saved? What contribution can a climate protection law make?"
- Air pollution control – amendment of the Technical Instructions on Air Quality Control (TA Luft) and air pollution control in practice
- Immission control requirements in urban land-use planning
- Noise control (environmental noise mapping in Bavaria and current issues on noise action planning)
On 6th June, Norbert Suritsch (Chairman of the Müller-BBM Holding AG) will be represented with the lecture "The importance of irrelevance for future licensing procedures due to the total additional load". In the afternoon of the same day, Joachim Bittner (Divisional Managing Director of the Müller-BBM GmbH) will hold a lecture on the subject "Requirements on the state of noise control technology in conflict situations". Besides, Mr. Bittner will present the afternoon event with the topic blocks "Immission control requirements in urban land-use planning" and "Noise control".
The two-day conference will be accompanied by an exhibition in the foyer of the Bavarian State Office for the Environment. Jana Niebuhr and Till Nürrenbach are looking forward to your visit at the exhibition booth of Müller-BBM.