13th Bavarian Immission Control Days – Climate Protection and Security of Supply as Main Topics
KUMAS – das Kompetenzzentrum Umwelt e. V. together with its cooperation partners Bavarian State Office for the Environment (LfU), Müller-BBM Industry Solutions GmbH and Andrea Versteyl Rechtsanwälte invites to the Bavarian Immission Control Days for the thirteenth time.
The KUMAS congress addresses municipalities, companies, authorities, lawyers specialising in administrative law as well as planning and expert offices with current issues.
The key issues in 2022 are:
- Current developments in immission control
- Permit management – acceleration of infrastructural measures for climate protection, energy transition and security of supply
- Air pollution control/TA Luft – Industrial Emissions Directive
- Requirements on climate protection projects – practical examples
- Immission control classification of hydrogen production and waste recycling
- Air pollution control and noise protection – challenges to plant operation in case of approaching residential areas
Eduard Wensauer, consulting engineer at Müller-BBM Industry Solutions GmbH, will give a lecture on the topic of "Challenges to plant operation in case of approaching residential areas from the point of view of air pollution control" on Thursday, 1 December at 3:00 pm. The session "Immission control classification of hydrogen production and waste recycling " will be moderated by Joachim Bittner, managing director of Müller-BBM Industry Solutions GmbH.