Five new appointments as experts according to section 2 (33) of the Ordinance on Facilities for Handling Substances Hazardous to Water (AwSV)
On 5th July 2021, five colleagues of Müller-BBM GmbH passed their examination as experts according to section 2 (33) of the Ordinance on Facilities for Handling Substances Hazardous to Water (AwSV) before the examination board in Gelsenkirchen. The examination for the proof of expert knowledge according to section 53 (1), No. 4 was carried out in the form of a theoretical and a practical part. The theoretical part is divided into a written section and an oral examination with the examination board. The practical part included the expert assessment of a tank facility. The two parts of the examination were taken one after the other on the same day.
We congratulate the following colleagues on their appointment:
- Bettina Kemper-Ullrich (branch office Hamburg),
- Oliver Bornträger (branch office Gelsenkirchen),
- Gerwin Gold (branch office Stuttgart),
- Dr.-Ing. Markus Graf-Rosenfellner (branch office Berlin) and
- Dr. Olaf Treusch (head office Planegg).
The appointment covers the following fields of activity:
- Plant inspections according to section 46 (2) to (5), Appendix 7, No. 6.4 and 6.7, sentence 3
- Preparation of expert reports according to section 41 (2), sentence 1, No. 2, also in connection with (3), or according to section 42, sentence 2
- Monitoring and certifying specialist companies according to section 62 (1)