Immission control topics and climate protection in urban land use planning and as a prerequisite for obtaining permits are the focal points of the 14th Bavarian Immission Control Days
Together with its cooperation partners, the Bavarian State Office for the Environment (LfU), Müller-BBM Industry Solutions GmbH as well as Andrea Versteyl Rechtsanwälte, KUMAS – das Kompetenzzentrum Umwelt e. V. invites to the Bavarian Immission Control Days in Augsburg.
Erik Petersen, consulting engineer at Müller-BBM Industry Solutions GmbH, will give a lecture on "Municipal Climate Protection – Methodology and Fields of Action" on Wednesday, 28th June at 1:45 p.m. The topic block "Climate protection in urban land use planning" will be presented by Joachim Bittner, managing director of Müller-BBM Industry Solutions GmbH.
With current issues the KUMAS congress is aimed at companies, public authorities, lawyers specialising in administrative law, municipalities as well as planning and expert offices.
The key topics in 2023 are:
- Current developments in immission control
- Best Available Technique – BREF documents
- Monitoring of evaporative cooling systems (42th BImSchV)
- Limitation of volatile organic compounds (31st BImSchV)
- Climate protection as a prerequisite for approval and relevance of climate protection
- Implementation of a climate-neutral heat supply in municipalities
- Climate protection in urban land use planning
- CO2 neutrality through CCS and CCU