Information day on the state-of-the-art of noise control in Gelsenkirchen on 9th May 2019
On the information day, the decisive steps for the determination and evaluation of the state-of-the-art of noise control technology or the state-of-the-art of noise control will be addressed and the related aspects will be discussed in detail. The participants can expect the following specialist lectures:
- Legal framework for noise remediation of industrial sites, Dr. Georg Hünnekens, Baumeister Rechtsanwälte, Münster
- Methods for an appropriate determination of sound emission and immission, Marco Ottink, Müller-BBM GmbH, Hamburg
- Recording, planning and implementation of noise control measures, Stephan Heim, Müller-BBM GmbH, Gelsenkirchen
- Determination and evaluation of the state-of-the-art of noise control technology, Dirk Hinkelmann, Müller-BBM GmbH, Niederlassung Gelsenkirchen
- Noise control measures at an industrial site in an urban environment, Norbert Hennecke, Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, Düsseldorf
The event takes place in the lecture halls of the new buildings of Müller-BBM’s subsidiary in Gelsenkirchen in Fritz-Schupp-Straße 4 occupied since 2018. The wide thematic range will enable an exchange of information between the responsible licensing authorities, representatives from industry as well as lawyers, experts and planners.