Specialist conference in Berlin deals with current developments in immission control –
9th Müller-BBM expert discussions
On 13th and 14th September 2018, leading experts in immission control and consultants from the Berlin Senate Administration, the Federal Environmental Agency, the district government of Arnsberg and the Free and Hanseatic City of Hamburg as well as the Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation and Nuclear Safety will inform about current issues from administrative practice. This practical focus will be complemented with lectures held by legal experts from leading law offices and consulting engineers with many years of professional experience in nationwide projects.
Would you like compact information from competent experts about the most important facts in the fields of AEGL/ERPG, construction noise, urban land-use planning, vibrations, conflicts arising from commercial and residential areas located next to each other, odours, air pollution control, noise control, the Technical Instructions on Air Quality Control (TA Luft), light immissions, major incidents law and environmental impact assessment?
The "9th Müller-BBM expert discussions" provide an opportunity to exchange ideas on the issue of immission control in planning and authorization practice with participants from different sectors as well as management authorities and other experts.
Secure your participation in the specialist conference in Mercure Hotel MOA in Berlin on 13th/14th September when representatives from authorities, municipalities, plant operators and consultants meet for an exchange of experience.
- Current case law concerning road and rail traffic noise
- (Re-)planning of areas where commercial and residential areas are located next to each other – legal basics and limits with regard to planning practice
- quo vadis Berlin – resolution of conflicting goals and elimination of obstacles in case of controversial building projects
- Construction noise – solutions in case of an exceeding of guide values
- Appropriate valution of light immission in urban land-use planning
- Requirements on immission control in the growing city
- Plant-related air pollution control – immission prediction in the revised version of the Technical Instructions on Air Quality Control (TA Luft)
- Innovations in major incident law and consequences in practice
- ERPG versus AEGL – project-related measures as an option for conflict resolution
- Odour immissions in urban land-use planning
- Obligatory environmental impact assessment in case of cumulative projects from the point of view of the legislator
We are looking forward to welcome you in Berlin.