Certification of test tracks for measuring noise emitted by road vehicles and their
tyres – according to ISO 10844:2014
Müller-BBM is your partner to certify test tracks according to ISO 10844:2014 »Acoustics – Specification of test tracks for measuring noise emitted by road vehicles and their tyres«.
- Texture measurements (MPD) according to ISO 13473 Part 1–4 with surface drone.
- Measurement of the sound absorption road properties of road surfaces with the impedance tube according to ISO 13472-2.
- Measurement of the transverse and longitudinal irregularities with the straightedge beam according to EN 13036-7.
- Additional measurements can be performed, if necessary.
Certification and recertification
- Certification of a new test track: Measurement and evaluation of texture depth (MPD), sound absorption α, transverse and longitudinal irregularities. Measurement of the grading curve (will be performed by a material testing laboratory), characterization of surroundings.
- Recertification: every 2 years: measurements of texture depth (MPD), transverse and longitudinal irregularities; every 4 years: additional measurements of sound absorption.
- Internationally recognized DAkkS accreditation for all ISO 10844 measurements
- Confirmation of the results: certification plate and report
- Non-destructive measurements
- Fast measurements, minimizing the occupation time of yout track
- Quick response time
- Engaged worldwide
- Network contacts in road construction