Expert meetings on immission control in planning and authorization practice
Müller-BBM announces dates and venues of expert meetings in 2018.
In 2017, more than 300 persons took part in Müller-BBM’s expert meetings in Planegg, Gelsenkirchen and Berlin. Thus, the exchange of experience between authorities, municipalities, operators and consultants has become well-established among experts as a conference in the field of urban land-use planning, noise control and air pollution control.
The organizers have now announced the following dates and venues for 2018:
15th/16th March 2018 in Munich (Haus der Bayerischen Wirtschaft),
14th/15th June 2018 in Düsseldorf (Lindner Congress Hotel),
13th/14th September 2018 in Berlin (Mercure MOA Hotel).
The meeting in Munich will be opened by Rudolf Fuchs, city director and representative of the consultant for Health and Environment of the City of Munich. Dr. Stöcker-Meier, Head of the Department „Immission control concerning noise and other physical effects” of the Minestry for Climate Protection, Environment, Agriculture, Nature Conservation and Consumer Protection of North Rhine-Westphalia will welcome the participants in Düsseldorf.
The program planning is well advanced and the current topics and questions on immission control will be presented by top-class speakers. In this way, Müller-BBM’s expert meetings will enter another interesting round of dialogue. Among others, the following persons will take part in the meetings:
- Dr. Norbert Wiese (State Agency for Nature, Environment and Consumer Protection (LANUV),
- Dr.-Ing. Bernd Schalau (Federal Institute für Materials Research and Testing (BAM),
- Ministerialrat Jörg Friedrich (Minestry for Climate Protection, Environment, Agriculture, Nature Conservation and Consumer Protection of North Rhine-Westphalia),
- Ministerialrat Dr. Hans-Joachim Hummel (Federal Minestry for Environment, Nature Conservation, Construction and Nuclear Safety),
- Prof. Dr. Wolfgang Klett (Köhler & Klett Partnerschaft von Rechtsanwälten mbB),
- Dr. Martin Spieler (Andrea Versteyl Rechtsanwälte Partnerschaftsgesellschaft mbB),
- Dr. Inga Schwertner (Lenz und Johlen Rechtsanwälte Partnerschaft mbB),
- Dr. Andre Unland (Baumeister Rechtsanwälte),
- Dr. Wolf Friedrich Spieth (Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP),
- Dr. Christian Kullik (GSK Stockmann),
- Dr. Mathias Hellriegel LL.M. (Malmendier Hellriegel Rechtsanwälte),
- Dr. Stefan Altenschmidt, LL.M. (Luther Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH).
Müller-BBM’s expert meetings promote the exchange of experiences, impart up-to-date knowledge and support the participants in their daily work. Getting in touch with persons from similar sectors, an exchange of experience with the competent management authorities and the communication with experts are essential parts of this series of conferences.