With over 300 highly qualified staff, Müller-BBM Industry Solutions GmbH is one of the leading engineering companies for consultancy services, testing and planning in all fields of acoustics and environmental protection. We examine the effects of sound, vibration, odours and harmful substances, in addition to the effect of electromagnetic waves on humans, on machinery and on the environment. We quantify, evaluate, and shape these effects, offering you complete one-stop solutions.
Müller-BBM Industry Solutions GmbH is represented throughout Germany in 12 locations, in virtually every federal state, as well as in Austria.
The very founders of Müller-BBM have lastingly shaped the essential cornerstones of our successful corporate culture:
- Individual responsibility and a high-level technical expertise
- Independent advice for the best possible solution
- An open and creative atmosphere
- A flexible organization with the temporary takeover of management tasks, where involvement in project work continues
- A unique staff participation model: All company shares of Müller-BBM AG are held exclusively by active and retired employees of the Müller-BBM Group
Müller-BBM Industry Solutions GmbH has a management system comprising quality, occupational health and safety. The health and safety of our employees is a major prerequisite for achieving the company’s objectives. Thus, occupational safety is regarded as a management task. The management and employees collaborate to achieve conditions where the employees can carry out their work safely, healthily and successfully. This includes safe and ergonomic work equipment, workplaces and working processes. Operating procedures are continuously evaluated and optimised in order to minimize the risk of malfunctions, dangerous situations and accidents at work. For this purpose, goals are defined that promote continuous improvement of the SGA management system.