The extent of notification according to § 29b of the Federal Pollution Control Act (BImSchG) allows Müller-BBM Industry Solutions GmbH to provide facilities operators a wide range of different emission measurements in the following areas:
We develop individual solutions for your systems and procedures. Not only do we advise you in choosing the appropriate measurement methods, we support you also in case you need help solving production-or process-specific issues with the help of appropriate measurement techniques and advice.
Air pollutants and odours
We measure, among other things:
- Classic combustion gases like carbon monoxide, nitrogen oxide, sulphur dioxide, carbon dioxide and methane
- Dust and dust components: including antimony, arsenic, lead, cadmium, chromium, cobalt, copper, manganese, nickel, palladium, mercury, thallium, vanadium, and tin
- Fibrous dusts: Asbestos, synthetic mineral fibres
- Organic compounds: Benzene, toluene, xylenes, ethylbenzene, ethyl acetate, polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons, aldehydes, phenols, amines, etc.
- Highly toxic compounds: Dioxins, furans, polychlorinated biphenyls, chlorophenols
- Inorganic gases: Hydrogen chloride, hydrogen cyanide, hydrogen sulphide, hydrogen fluoride, chlorine, ammonia and others
- Organic silicon compounds
Müller-BBM is a notified body for noise according to § 29b Federal Pollution Control Act (area Q, R). As a basis for planning, approval report or the acoustically favourable design of systems, we measure noise emission from plants (components) in licensable and non-licensable facilities in industry and commerce, sports and leisure This is necessary for approval, or acceptance testing reports, for example.
We carry out acoustic emission (sound power level) testing on equipment in our test rooms for you (anechoic half-space, reverberation room and reverberation chamber). The monitoring of acoustic emission, during events for example, is one of the services we offer.
Vibrations and shocks can affect individual well-being, cause subsidence, and cracks in buildings and lead to incorrect measurements by precision measuring equipment. Our structural dynamics and vibration protection divisions cover all areas of the action of dynamic loads such as live loads, equipment loads, wind and earthquakes on buildings, people, machines and equipment.
Müller-BBM is a notified measurement point for noise according to § 29b Federal Pollution Control Act (area S, T).
- Determination of vibration emissions from continuous vibration or short-term shock events
- Basic forecast measurements of vibration emissions with respect to the impact of vibrations on people in buildings (DIN 4150 2, June 1999) and to structures (DIN 4150 3 February 1999)
We measure vibration and shock, among other things, on construction sites, railway lines, industrial facilities such as stamping plants, as well as industrial machinery and equipment such as vibrating conveyors, and presses.
We are also happy to carry out automated noise and vibration measurement, for example, for long-term monitoring or continuous measurements with remote access.
You can rely on our comprehensive experience in a large number of industrial sectors:
- Coal-fired power plants
- Coal-fired power plants
- Boilers and internal combustion engines/diesel power plants
- Biogas plants and biomass plants
- Chemical plants
- Paper mills
- Cement and brick works
- Asphalt mixing plants
- Plants in the steel industry
- Gravel pits and quarries
- Landfills and sewage treatment plants
- Galvanising plants
- Printing presses
- Drying plants
- Paint shops
- Automotive manufacturing and supply industry
- Ceramics and porcelain industry
- Sports facilities
- Commercial operations