Founded in 1962, Müller-BBM Industry Solutions GmbH has long been an engineering firm that is recognised in Germany and abroad and a popular and secure employer for creative individuals at all levels.
The values embodied by the company's founders, their principles and ideas for the company's strategy and policy have all proven their effectiveness – they are the basis of the Müller-BBM Industry Solution GmbH corporate guidelines.
The declared aim and objective is qualitative leadership in the fields represented. We pursue this objective with a strategy based on competence, independence and innovation.
The infrastructure and processes necessary to reach our goals are documented in a functioning management system that is regularly evaluated and updated – especially in order to respond to an ever-changing environment.
Quality at Müller-BBM Industry Solutions GmbH means:
- Hiring talented and qualified employees.
- Ensuring, through initial training, continued education and knowledge management, that their skills remain up to date and are broadened.
- Ensuring the quality of our testing and calibration facilities by confirming their competence through independent accreditation bodies and regular controls.
- Proper procedures and reliable results are also the basis of objective findings and conformity assessments by our Notified Bodies, whose independence and impartiality we ensure by taking organisational measures and carefully controlling each task.
- And promoting a climate in which – where permitted, desirable and purposeful – it is natural to think outside of the box in order to explore the limits of given methods and develop new and innovative processes and products.
Employees who meet the challenges presented by our clients with a high level of professional competence, responsibility and commitment are the company's most important quality attribute – whether the objective is testing, analysing and assessing, client-specific consulting and planning, the production of hardware or software, or secretarial and managerial work.