The testing laboratories of Müller-BBM GmbH
The focus of the broadest range of Mueller-BBM's analytical services is the tracing of air pollutants. These include inorganic gases, dust, dust components, fibrous dusts, organic compounds (including highly toxic compounds) and odours. For this, we have a pollution control specialist division with all of the required and complete measurement techniques available. In addition, the procedures described in the "Keeping air clean" VDI/DIN manual are taken into consideration and applied. Measurement of hazardous substances that are air-borne and at the work place is carried out in accordance with the Hazardous Substances Ordinance measurement techniques that meet the requirements of the Technical Rules for Hazardous Substances 402 (TRGS).
To round off our range of services we offer you tailor-made solutions based on a variety of other analysis methods and parameters. These solutions are not restricted to the standardised test series range of services, for example in the fields of material and product testing, and include the areas of fuel studies, environmental analysis, dioxins, and POPs (Persistent Organic Pollutants), for example.
We see ourselves as a modern service company that precisely targets the right solution to your analytical problems from among the overwhelming variety of test methods and laws. In order to obtain the utmost quality and precision in our analytical work, we invest as much in "manpower", as we do in ensuring the consistently high standards of our technical equipment. That is because, these two factors together- the greatest professional know-how and the most modern technology - guarantee successful analytical work. This applies to the entire spectrum of our areas of activity—from classic industry analysis to development and research projects.
The chemical laboratory of Müller-BBM:
- Testing Laboratory in Zirndorf, near Nuremberg, and at its headquarters in Planegg near Munich
- Pollution control test laboratory at its headquarters in Planegg near Munich, and at the Nuremberg, Berlin, Frankfurt, Stuttgart and Cologne branches
- Hazardous materials testing laboratory and indoor measurements at its headquarters in Planegg near Munich and at the Nuremberg and Stuttgart branches
- Dioxin Analysis Laboratory mas | münster analytical solutions gmbh in Munster
- Determination of N-nitrosamines (former Isconlab Gesellschaft für Umweltanalytik mbH, Heidelberg) now in the testing laboratory at our headquarters in Planegg near Munich
The above testing laboratories and our subsidiary mas are accredited for the methods listed in the accreditation certificate in accordance with DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025.