BUA workshop on the 44th BImSchV in Leipzig on 9th March 2020
The Federal Association of Measuring Facilities for Environmental Protection and Occupational Safety (Bundesverband der Messstellen für Umwelt- und Arbeitsschutz e.V. – BUA) invites its members and interested parties to participate in a workshop in Leipzig.
In June 2019 the regulation on medium-sized combustion plants, gas turbine plants and internal combustion engines (44th BImSchV) became effective. With the introduction of the 44th BImSchV the MCP Directive was implemented in German law. The new regulation will be presented in the workshop. Furthermore, current aspects of its implementation as well as its effects on plant operators and measuring facilities will be discussed.
The workshop is of particular interest for employees of measuring facilities for an exchange of ideas and a discussion of professional tasks.
The following topics will be discussed in the workshop:
- Overview of the new 44th BImSchV
- Problems concerning the implementation of the 44th BImSchV from the perspective of the measuring facilities
- Implementation of the MCP Directive into German law
- Effects of the 44th BImSchV on the exhaust gas treatment of stationary engines
- Continuous emission monitoring according to the 44th BImSchV
The closing date for registration is 28th February 2020.
The meeting of the BUA working group “Noise and Vibrations” will take place on the same day. The working group will organize a workshop with current topics taking place in September 2020.