Preannouncement: 12th Müller-BBM expert discussions on 18th/19th March 2020 in Munich
In the fifth year of organising our expert conference we have already now engaged renowned speakers from administration and practice for the upcoming event taking place on 18th/19th March 2020 in the Europasaal of the Haus der Bayerischen Wirtschaft.
The 12th Müller-BBM expert discussions will be opened by Dr. Monika Kratzer, Head of the Department for Climate Protection, Technical Environmental Protection and Recycling Eonomy of the Bavarian State Ministry for the Environment and Consumer Protection. The opening speech on 18th March will be held by Prof. Dr. Hornberg, Chairwoman of the Council of Experts for Environmental Issues in Berlin and professor of environment and health at the Faculty of Health Sciences of the University of Bielefeld.
Contributions to the exchange of experience between authorities, municipalities, plant operators and consultants will be made, among others, by
- Dr. Julian Augustin (REDEKER SELLNER DAHS Rechtsanwälte · Partnerschaftsgesellschaft mbB, Berlin)
- Dr. Anja Behnke (Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation and Nuclear Safety, Berlin)
- Dr. Ralf Both (North Rhine-Westphalian State Agency for Nature, Environment and Consumer Protection, Recklinghausen)
- Dr. Ulf Janicke (Ing.-Büro Janicke, Überlingen)
- Dr. Stefan Kobes (Luther Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH, Berlin)
- Dr. Christian Kullick, LL.M. (GSK STOCKMANN Rechtsanwälte Steuerberater Partnerschaftsgesellschaft mbB, München)
- Dr. Peter Pluschke (professional member of the City Council of Nuremberg, Environment and Health Division)
- Prof. Dr. Olaf Reidt (REDEKER SELLNER DAHS Rechtsanwälte · Partnerschaftsgesellschaft mbB, Berlin)
- Dr. Wolfgang Volkhausen (Head of Immission Control / thyssenkrupp Steel Europe AG, Duisburg)
and other top-class speakers with lectures on immission control in planning and licensing practice.